Have you ever felt susceptible about your hair? If yes, then it might be the right time to give it a more serious thought.
Medical News Today articulates that Androgenetic alopecia, more commonly known as male pattern baldness, has affected more than 50 million men in the United States. According to Times of India, Indian men have started experiencing baldness in their early twenties. Young men have been experiencing different kinds of hair problems. While is it very normal to lose a few 100 strands of hair every day, the situation is very grave if hair loss is any more than that.
Hair specialists use the Norwood Hamilton Scale to measure Androgenetic alopecia, which is a general standard of measurement accepted across the world. Norwood Hamilton Scale was coined by Dr. James Hamilton in the 1950s, who developed the baldness classification system. According to him, men usually lose hair in numerous patterns.
The most common patterns are receding hairline at the temples, thinning of the hairline on the top back of the head also called a vertex, and decrease in hair volume without any change to the hairline. These patterns also arise in combinations of one another occurring simultaneously.
Early Signs of Hair Loss:
It is easier to control hair loss if you are able to identify it at an early stage. The first 3 stages Norwood Hamilton Scale are very vital to understand the health of your hair and to identify the problem at its roots (quite literally!). If you find any of these symptoms relatable, you must know that you have a hair loss problem.
- Stage 1 of Norwood Hamilton Scale: When your hair fall is slightly more than earlier, with the hairline reducing very minutely. This is very common and doesn’t need to be treated. Increase in hair fall may also be due to changes in the weather, your health and other conditions like water hardness. There is no need for treatment in such situations.
- Stage 2 of Norwood Hamilton Scale: The hairline starts to recede from the temples of the head in this stage. The hair, which resides slightly above the brows, starts lessening in a symmetrical pattern. The hair becomes thinner in the frontal areas of the head. This stage is very mild and can be treated. But initial signs of baldness are very palpable from this stage onwards.
- Stage 3 of Norwood Hamilton Scale: According to Norwood, this is the lowest degree of hair loss which can be termed a baldness. Most of the scalp area, in this stage, has deeper symmetrical hair recession, where the temples are now entirely bare or meagerly covered with hair. If you can see such patterns on your head, then you really need to start comprehending the various methods of treatment. The Stage 3 vertex forms a patterned “3” on the crown of the head, where hair decreases from the frontal areas of the head. This stage may be the last chance to get some treatment!
- Stage 4 to 7 of Norwood Hamilton Scale: From stages 4 to 7, hair loss now increases more rapidly towards the back of the head. If you are at any of these stages, then you must accept the fact that you are suffering from severe baldness.
So what is the reason behind hair loss?
There are several reasons for hair loss. Scientifically, DHT (dihydrotestosterone) which is an androgen, causes hair loss to some extent. Some part of the Testosterone is converted with the aid of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase to produce DHT. DHT is responsible for the development of features like deeper voice, body hair, and development of genitals in a male body. Scientists believe that the DHT that gets bound to the receptors in the scalp follicles, starts to shrink them, making it impossible for the hair to survive.
Apart from this, there are other factors of hair loss as well. We all know our array of daily habits these days, and how they have been affecting our health badly, hair loss is not different:
- Less intake of water and excessive consumption of junk food, cause lack of nutrients in diet affecting hair health.
- Smoking and excessive intake of alcohol cause the noticeable damages to our health in general that we all are well aware of.
- Emotional and physical stress also play a vital role in increased hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalance may also cause hair loss in many people.
- Lack of vitamins like Vitamin A and B12 hinder the growth of healthy hair.
- Wrong Hair Care products that do not suit your hair type may also cause hair loss.
- Sometimes people face scalp infections causing an increase in hair fall.
Livon Hair Gain Tonic- Panacea for Prevention and Treatment of Hair Loss:
It is rightly said that “When there’s a will, there’s a way” because there’s always hope for the greater good. Livon Hair Gain Tonic is one such mode to the solution when hair fall becomes a whopping problem! Livon Hair Gain Tonic’s improved formula contains Advanced Energizer Complex that acts against many causes of hair loss. It is a dermatologically tested formula to control hair fall and accelerate hair growth by revitalizing hair follicles.
The tonic has the following ingredients which makes it so much better and effective:
- Root Energisers: They remove deposits around the hair follicles to increase nutrient absorption, helping the hair to grow in the Anagen (Growth Phase).
- Soy Influencers: It is one of the most powerful nature-derived 5 alpha reductase inhibitors. It prevents the formation of DHT, which is one of the main causes of excessive hair loss.
- Mineral Chrono Energisers: They work as Cell Chrono Energizers to invigorate the cells, leading to increased energy generation that helps in protein (Keratin and Collagen) synthesis. They also act as an anti-oxidant and protect from harmful effects of free radicals.
- B-Group Vitamins: Essential for normal hair cell functioning.
Advantages of using Livon Hair Gain Tonic:
- It controls hair fall in 90 days by accelerating hair growth
- It works on the scalp 24×7
- It has a non-sticky, fast absorbing formula
- It has a pleasant smell, so you don’t have to worry about a medicinal stink.
- It does not have any side effects.
- It is dermatologically tested.
- It is easy to apply.
Why your hair is so important to us?
Your hair is just not another piece of vanity, it is your personality. It is a part of your body as important as your heart or kidneys. Healthy hair always helps you feel stylish and trendy. Having beautiful hair not only makes you look attractive but it also boosts your self-confidence. It helps you build your overall character.
You can fight early signs of hair loss with Livon Hair Gain Tonic and see how the world changes for you. You would feel more poised, more alive with beautiful new bouncy hair that you can style your way through the realm. Let Livon Tonic shine your personality!
Come to Treat Your Hair Right Now!