3. Fold it: It’s not necessary to roll all your clothes, put the heaviestclothes which cannot easily be rolled at the bottom of the bag. Place such clothes stacked onto each other, straightened. This will ensure all your clothes take minimum of space.
6. Inside of the Shoe as Storage Space: Before putting the shoes in the shower caps, you can use them to store some important items, like socks, toiletries, and delicate item like Perfume Bottles, small pouches having your hair-do items (clips, hair bands, ribbons) and what not. Be innovative and find the things which can be stuffed inside a shoe!
7. Use smaller bags for different items: Keep clothes and other things stacked into smaller zip bags. For keeping the undergarments, toiletries, handkerchiefs, scarves, in smaller, intact, netted bags like the Eagle Creek bags in Europe and America offer a unique way of packing every element of your belongings into smaller bags and fit them all in a bigger one. This also keeps dirty items separate. This doesn’t make the bag tacky and keeps all the things intact and easy to find. You never know such bags maybe available in your nearest store too, only you haven’t noticed!
8. Sunglass Case: You can always put the smaller items which are important and also needed in case of emergency in your sunglass cases. These items could be chargers, portable power bank, mint/chewing gum, and also the earphone cords to prevent them from tangling.
11. Store small quantity of hair products and lotions: Pill bottles and small jars or travel cosmetic kits can be used to store and carry shampoos, conditioners, moisturizer, creams and other similar products. This way you carry not too much but not too less!
14. Necklaces are tangle-free through straws: To keep the necklaces tangle free pour them through straw and tie them up. You will always find your necklaces free of tangles.